I needed something to write about and figured that maybe I would share things about myself being a reader. I would only go for ten confessions in every post that’s why this is just ‘part 1’. Feel free to ignore if you couldn’t care less. 🙂
1. I read for mindless entertainment. Literary fiction is not unwelcome but not as appealing.
2. I read my first Harlequin romance when I was twelve.
3. I own several classics but have not read any of them except ‘A Little Princess’ and “Phantom of the Opera’.
4. I read a lot of Sweet Valley and Sabrina the Teenage Witch books when I was in elementary.
5. IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO ACTUALLY LIKED THE FIFTY SHADES TRILOGY? WHY?
6. I devoured The Hunger Games in one day but I cannot summon the enthusiasm for Catching Fire and Mockingjay.
7. My memory of the details of a book–no matter how much I like it–only lasts for three months (at most).
8. I have not read a single piece of Shakespeare’s works.
9. I have not read Harry Potter books 3-7.
10. I already forgot what happened in Harry Potter Books 1 and 2.